Centrical was named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth during the prior year. Also, Centrical was ranked 1st overall Culture Score vs. competitors by Comparably; recognized with the Comparably “Best Compensation” and “Best Benefits & Perks” Awards; Top 5% on Gender and Diversity Scores of similar sized companies, and, top 5% CEO Performance in our peer group, with a CEO rating from employees of 98/100! We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Centrical is looking for a dynamic and talented Content Marketer. The ideal candidate is a must be an outstanding content idea generator and problem solver with excellent writing, communication and organizational skills. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and cross company stakeholders to develop on-brand messaging, high-performance demand generation content, thought leadership, and customer programming. This is an exciting opportunity for a trailblazing content marketing leader to build the foundational strategy for content at a hyper growth company. As we grow you will also have the ability to grow this team and function.
- You will also closely align with content writers and outsourced agencies to maintain consistent messaging for our products, and you will coordinate day-to-day content activities
- Develop Centrical’s content strategy and ensure its execution by owning, publicizing and monitoring adherence to a monthly content campaign calendar
- Develop and work with agencies and outsourcers to develop, focused, effective, and engaging content that will build and sustain a following within our target markets
- Produce a wide variety of media such as (but not exclusive to) blogs, eBooks, practical guides, video ads, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Support copywriting for our website, ads, client communications, and collateral
- Research and connect with relevant industry thought leaders and in-house specialists to identify stories, trends and topics that will fuel your content outputs
- 5-7 years of content/content marketing experience
- Extensive experience creating impactful content in B2B companies that integrates into business growth plans
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and performance
- Experience with wordpress, analytics and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- A team player and ability to collaborate across multiple function
- Passionate about writing, copy, and is obsessed with building content strategy and campaigns that build world class narratives
- Experience in high tech/SaaS B2B company a plus
Compensation: The salary for this position is in the range of $80,000-$125,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.