- Lead challenging Analytics projects from end-to-end to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic planning.
- Take part in Qlik architecture planning.
- Hands-on development and delivery of BI solutions using state-of-the-art BI technologies (Qlik, AWS, DBT, Git, Python)
- Develop internal company BI and (OEM) product’s generic solution.
- Develop, enhance and support Qlik applications including defining dimensions, measures and visualizations in the data models.
- Understand business needs and translate them into BI-based solutions.
- Ability to optimize data loads and applications for efficient performance.
What we’re looking for:
- 4 years of experience in developing BI dashboards and complex measures in QlikView/Qlik Sense and at least a year of experience in Qlik Sense.
- 2 years of experience in developing data models architecture in Qlik – using key table, single facts, total tables, etc.
- Strong dashboarding capabilities – understanding how to tell a story
- Practical experience in ETL in Qlikview/Qlik Sense – Big advantage
- Practical experience in Data lake/ Data warehouse (DWH) – DBTexperience big advantage
- Working with large data volumes/Big Data
- Experience leading a BI project
- Experience in product analysis
- Practical experience working with AWS Data & Analytics services, and specifically with Amazon Redshift
- Excel skills
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.